DFI-EFFC konferencia Róma 2018
Rome 2018 Conference
Call for Papers/Invitation to Speakers
Submission Deadline: June 16, 2017
Click here to view the Call for Abstracts
Industry professionals interested in in writing a technical paper and making a presentation at the joint International Conference of the Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and European Federation of Foundation Contractors (EFFC) on Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement; Urbanization and Infrastructure Development: Future Challenges being held June 6-8, 2018, in Rome, Italy should submit a brief abstract describing the subject matter no later than Friday, June 16, 2017.
Abstracts on the following topics are welcome:
- Deep Foundation Technologies
- Ground Improvement Technologies
- Modeling and Computing for New Techniques
- Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Building Information Modeling
- Equipment and Material Advancements
- Contractual Rules
- Construction Risk
- Case Histories including Lessons Learned
- Innovation Solutions for Complex Problems
- Harmonization of National and International Codes
- Geotechnical Investigation and Testing
The abstract submission site will close on Friday, June 16, 2017.
Visit www.dfi-effc2018.org for complete details on how to submit an abstract. Please note, abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
We look forward to your participation.
Geosynthetic Institute Fellowships
The Geosynthetic Institute (GSI) again announces a worldwide call for requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for $5000 fellowships for students (MS or PhD) focusing on innovative geosynthetics research and development projects. There will be several awards given.
Applications are due Monday, June 12. See the attached flyer for additional information.