- Deep Foundation Technologies
- Ground Improvement Technologies
- Modeling and Computing for New Techniques
- Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Building Information Modeling
- Equipment and Material Advancements
- Contractual Rules
- Construction Risk
- Case Histories including Lessons Learned
- Innovation Solutions for Complex Problems
- Harmonization of National and International Codes
- Geotechnical Investigation and Testing
The Geosynthetic Institute (GSI) again announces a worldwide call for requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for $5000 fellowships for students (MS or PhD) focusing on innovative geosynthetics research and development projects. There will be several awards given.
Applications are due Monday, June 12. See the attached flyer for additional information.