Rome 2018 Conference
Call for Papers/Invitation to Speakers
Submission Deadline: June 16, 2017
Click here to view the Call for Abstracts
Industry professionals interested in in writing a technical paper and making a presentation at the joint International Conference of the Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and European Federation of Foundation Contractors (EFFC) on Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement; Urbanization and Infrastructure Development: Future Challenges being held June 6-8, 2018, in Rome, Italy should submit a brief abstract describing the subject matter no later than Friday, June 16, 2017.
Abstracts on the following topics are welcome:
- Deep Foundation Technologies
- Ground Improvement Technologies
- Modeling and Computing for New Techniques
- Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Building Information Modeling
- Equipment and Material Advancements
- Contractual Rules
- Construction Risk
- Case Histories including Lessons Learned
- Innovation Solutions for Complex Problems
- Harmonization of National and International Codes
- Geotechnical Investigation and Testing
The abstract submission site will close on Friday, June 16, 2017.
Visit www.dfi-effc2018.org for complete details on how to submit an abstract. Please note, abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
We look forward to your participation.